Roma in history, this is how many years Roma hasn’t qualified for half-finals
The oust of the principal coordinate outcome (4-1) at 3-0 is something noteworthy for the Roma group. The objective scoring by Manolas in late minutes fixed a brilliant night for the Italians however dim for the Catalans.
* Roma is the third group in the Champions League to upset lost at least 3 objectives. Barcelona conquered PSG a year ago, while in the rundown is the thrashing of Milan against Deportivo. Enchantment!
* Daniele De Rosi is the primary player after 2013 to score and aid a match against Barcelona. Tomas Myler made his presentation in 2013 (2 objectives and 1 helps). Commander!
* Barcelona has languished three objectives over the first run through in a Champions League coordinate since April 2017 against Juventus.
* Edin Xheko has scored 3 objectives against Barcelona in the Champions League, more than some other group in the opposition.
* Before this match the Catalan group had just scored 3 objectives so far in the Champions League. Be that as it may, he endured 3 of every an amusement and was dispensed with.
* This was the first run through Barcelona disposed of from the Champions League, having already won a match with a 3-0 result.
* This is the second time that Roma goes to the elimination rounds of European Cups, having already accomplished in the 1983-1984 season when it was known as the European Cup and not the Champions.